Your shopping cart is empty!
Prices and inventory are updated automatically and are subject to change.
We ship UPS with tracking. If you wish for us to ship USPS please know that we cannot guarantee the shipment and that we waive all responsibility once the package leaves our facility. We encourage you to let us ship all packages through UPS.
Restocking fee of 15% not counting any fees paid for change of order, return of order, denial of DROS or order of non-rostered gun for CA residents. For California customers, please ensure that any gun you are ordering from another vendor is CA compliant. If you place an order for a firearm that firearm is specifically ordered for you. If you cancel, for any reason, you will be charged a restocking fee since the firearm was ordered for you.
If a deposit is left and the order is cancelled you will be reimbursed for that deposit minus any fees the wholesaler may charge Great Dane Guns and Ammo.
If an order is placed and you select cash/check the gun will not be held until funds are received.
Guns ordered and transferred in that are not CA compliant will be returned to the vendor and you will be responsible for the return shipping charges.
TO PURCHASE FIREARMS ONLINE FROM GREAT DANE GUNS AND AMMO:
Buyer must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase hand guns. Check your local & state laws for further restrictions. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
1. Verify that the product you wish to purchase from Great Dane Guns and Ammo meet your state, county, or city firearm laws. Great Dane Guns and Ammo is not responsible and cannot refund you if a purchasing error is made.
2. Once you have completed your firearm purchase online, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
• You can use the website http://palmettostatearmory.com/ffl-locator
• Please make sure you write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us for easy reference.
• If you choose a FFL not on the above mentioned link, have them e-mail a file copy of their FFL to us at
4. Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from Greatdaneguns.com This transaction is solely between you and the FFL holder and Great Dane Guns and Ammo is not responsible for the firearm once it leaves our facility.
5. Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up. Great Dane Guns and Ammo cannot inform you when it arrives.
Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer's warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
TO PURCHASE AMMUNITION ONLINE:
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
• Ammunition must be shipped to an FFL
• Use of known shipper, no third party
• No sales outside the US
• Ammunition shipped by air requires Hazardous Material (HazMat) classification and additional fees will apply.
• Ammunition shipments to Alaska and Hawaii must be by air.
• Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately.
• For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
• Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
• Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
For all intrafamilial transfers we need a letter stating the following:
I, NAME OF FAMILY MEMBER, am gifting the following pistol MAKE and MODEL with serial number SERIAL NUMBER to my RELATIONSHIP as a gift.
This letter needs to be dated and we need a copy of the family members driver’s license that is shipping/gifting along with their contact info and the name and contact info of their family member. Transfers can only happen up and down the family tree, father/mother/grandparent and not brother/sister/cousin. Have any questions please email us at email@example.com.